Friday, January 9, 2009

want!

I love my British DVDs. Love them. They bring me great happiness, mostly because they reach staggering heights of silliness not obtainable in this country. Alas, the only way I currently have to watch these DVDs is my computer, but as I am childish and unwilling to compromise, I don't watch them on the computer because my chair is uncomfortable and it's a pain in the behind to move my computer setup so it's visible from the couch. What is a girl to do? Buy a multi-region DVD player, that's what. Not yet, though. Not yet. It is an inessential purchase, after all, and we're supposed to be limiting such things during membership in the UGC. Until it feels like a reasonable purchase, I'll continue to covet, and visit it from time to time on my Amazon wishlist.
Or maybe I'll order it tomorrow anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment