Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Geekout Tuesday

I just spent about three hours in the basement of my building doing laundry, and something about the total lack of natural light and smell of not-yet-washed clothing sent my browser round to the nerdier realms of the interwebs.

In this corner, something I missed on SNL (because tragically, who remembers to watch SNL anymore?):



Cracked has an intellectual analysis of sci fi/fantasy novel covers.

This one's less nerdy, more scary talented:



But he does also sing a lovely little bit of a VERY nerdy song, "Mario Kart Love Song". Awww.

And for all your geek needs and fixations, may I recommend io9? Because when you just can't take politicos talking about your hideous unemployment spiral anymore, it's time to check out of this universe entirely.

No comments:

Post a Comment